Tavor 7 for sale | IWI Tavor 7
Tavor 7 for sale: is the next evolutionary step in the Tavor bullpup family. Based on requests from military and civilian customers alike, the Tavor 7 is IWI’s introduction into the 7.62×51 bullpup rifle offering. The Tavor carries the usual reliability expected of all IWI products with some increased ergonomic features.
This includes the ability to lock the charging handle without the use of the bolt catch. It also maintains the M4 type ambidextrous magazine release system and 45-degree ambidextrous safety.
IWI Tavor 7 for sale
The TAVOR 7, is a fully ambidextrous platform on which the ejection side; and the charging handle can be switched quickly and easily from side to side by the user. The ambidextrous features include a safety lever, magazine release, and bolt catch similar to the X95. The IWI Tavor 7 also includes an M-LOK fore-end as well as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions; to allow the use of multiple devices and accessories. The rifle’s body is built from high-strength impact-modified polymer, and has a hammer-forged; chrome-lined barrel for enhanced accuracy and life cycle. Additional features include a short-stroke gas piston with a 4-position gas regulator; (including an OFF position – a unique feature designed for special operation needs), a rotating bolt system that ensures maximum safety for the user, and a pistol grip that can be changed or modified.
IWI Tavor 7 for sale
In addition, due to the dynamic changes in the battlefield and the necessity of a potent 7.62mm cartridge weapon with superior performance, granting the troops an innovative, powerful, accurate, and reliable weapon that can be rapidly and easily deployed in all combat situations. IWI created the TAVOR 7 7.62X51mm Assault Rifle. TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system – a rear center of gravity enabling a rapid acquisition of the target and providing the ability to fire the weapon with only one hand. Furthermore, due to the bullpup configuration, the weapon’s overall length can be significantly reduced without modifying the barrel length, allowing maneuverability in CQB / confined spaces and at the same time, being lethal for long ranges. TAVOR 7 is a battle-ready innovative weapon, built to be durable and robust, designed in close collaboration with the IDF to create a weapon with outstanding performance. and accuracy in all environmental conditions with enhanced human ergonomics.
IWI Tavor 7 for sale
TAVOR 7 is made of superior steel and high-strength impact-modified polymer; it has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user. TAVOR 7 can be easily adapted, depending on the operational requirements, military or law enforcement tasks – vehicle patrol & use, CQB & confined spaces, undercover missions short and medium combat engagement; custom police operations, VIP protection, etc. TAVOR 7 for sale is a fully ambidextrous platform; the ejection side can be swapped rapidly and easily from side to side by the user. It is equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides allowing 100% compatibility with; any available sights and/or accessories. Highly efficient & reliable modular battle rifle
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing life cycle costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- The rifle is equipped with a significantly efficient jump compensator for better shooter stability
- Uses any NATOMIL STD 7.62 Steel / aluminum / polymer magazine
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Pistol grips can be changed or modified
- Fully Ambidextrous weapon:
- Safety Lever, Magazine Release, Bolt Catch: can be converted by the user from side to side ejection port, bolt and charging handle
- Non-reciprocating charging handle
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access and hand protection
FEATURES of IWI Tavor 7 for sale
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean, and no need for special tools
- Detachablereplaceable barrel
- 2 different barrel lengths to choose from; –17” and 20”
- 4 position gas regulator – RegularExtremeSuppressorClosed (for special operations)
- M-LOK fore-end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at; the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 o’clock position
Caliber: 7.62X51mm Rifling: 4 RH Grooves, 1:12″ twist Barrel length (mm): 432(17″) Total length (mm): 730 Weight (approx. Kg) (w/o magazine): 4.1 Rate of fire (approx. Rd./min): 600~900
Buy IWI Tavor 7 Online
Meanwhile, the IWI Tavor 7 for sale Bullpup is Tavors introduction into the 7.62 NATO caliber. The Tavor carries the usual reliability expected of all IWI products with some increased ergonomic features. This includes the ability to lock the charging handle without the use of the bolt catch. It also maintains the M4 type ambidextrous magazine release system and 45-degree ambidextrous safety. The TAVOR 7 is a fully ambidextrous; platform on which the ejection side and the charging; the handle can be switched quickly and easily from side to side by the user. The ambidextrous features include a safety lever, magazine release, and bolt catch similar to the X95. Hence, the IWI Tavor 7 also includes an M-LOK fore-end as well as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions, to allow the use of multiple devices and accessories.