SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT 5.56 M-LOK, B5 SYSTEMS FURNITURE
Springfield Armory Saint 5.56 M-Lok makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering, and operator experience. As the ultimate refinement of the AR-15 form, the SAINT™ combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the relentless execution of core features.
The SAINT’s flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that’s why the SAINT™ AR-15 features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won’t feel it. Top-end B5 Systems furniture combines comfort with ample M-Lok® space so you can customize your SAINT to fit your unique personality.
Built for the free and independent, Springfield Armory®’s SAINT™ AR-15 represents the next generation of America’s personal defense rifle. Built with relentless dedication to reliability, it’ll be ready when you are because you can always trust the SAINT™.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver with Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel
- Mid-Length gas system
- Nickel Boron Coated Trigger
- M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® Bolt Carrier Group
- The B5 Systems Bravo Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad.
- Ultra-slim and exceedingly tough, the composite B5 Systems handguard features M-Lok slots and built-in stamped metal heat shields.
- The composite B5 Systems Type-23 P-Grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design.
- Flip up rear sight, and front sight post
- Soft Rifle Case
- One 30rd magazine
Springfield Armory Saint 5.56 M-Lok, B5 Systems Furniture
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.
- Long Guns