SIG SAUER ROMEO ZERO RED DOT SIGHT
The SIG Sauer Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight is fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight – the ROMEOZero™ has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price. The ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
- Direct mount to P365XL
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1. FEATURES:
- SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses.
- WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look.
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels.
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not.
- Parallax free.
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots.
- 10 year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight.
- Available in 3 MOA or 6 MOA
- Magnification: 1X
- Objective Lense Diameter: 24mm
- Battery: one, CR1632
- Reticle: 3 or 6 MOA
- Length: 1.6″
- Width: .93″
- Height: .93″
- Weight: .4oz
- Illumination settings: 8 day time
- Runtime: 20,000 hours