SIG Sauer BDX Combo Kit, KILO1800BDX Laser Range Finder & SIERRA3BDX Rifle Scope 4.5-14X44mm
The SIG Sauer BDX Combo Kit, KILO1800BDX Laser Range Finder & SIERRA3BDX Rifle Scope 4.5-14X44mm combines two SIG products into a powerful combo. Featuring Sig Sauer’s Ballistic Data Exchange (BDX) technology. When the KILO1800BDX laser rangefinder is paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle. How does BDX work? The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the “SIG BDX” app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the KILO BDX rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you’re ready to shoot or hunt. Once you are in the field, range your target as you normally would, and the KILO BDX rangefinder will utilize onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralight™ to instantly send your dope to the scope via Bluetooth. Using your basic ballistic profile the ballistic solution is calculated for your target and will instantly illuminate on the BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle with windage and elevation holds in the SIERRA3BDX riflescope. A blue LED on the rifle scope power selector indicates that the BDX system is paired, and when the reticle has received new ballistic holdover and windage data from the rangefinder. FEATURES of KILO1800BDX 6X22mm Monocular:
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine.
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7.
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder.
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic info including holdover and angle.
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA.
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition.
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported.
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty (5 year).
FEATURES of SIERRA3BDX 4.5-14X50mm Rifle Scope:
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features SIG’s MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT!