AREX ZERO 1 STANDARD 9MM FDE (FLAT DARK EARTH)
The AREX Zero 1 Standard 9mm FDE does not claim to be a revolutionary breakthrough but you will find it. Represents a definitive evolutionary step in modern handgun design and manufacturing. AREX Defense has achieved improvements over some of the most popular designs; eliminating their weaknesses and enhancing their advantages by applying their expertise and state-of-the-art cad/cam processes.
The result is a best-in-class defensive pistol that boasts extreme reliability and accuracy along with a competitive price. The AREX Zero 1 has proved itself as one of the most reliable and durable pistols in the world. With a service life exceeding 30,000 rounds. The AREX Zero 1 pistol meets strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature; hostile environment, and drop tests. This pistol as been featured in many torture test videos, check them out!
- Nitrocarburized steel slide.
- Nitrocarburized steel parts.
- 4.25″ Cold hammer forged barrel.
- Front and rear slide serrations
- FDE hardcoat anodized 7075 aluminum frame.
- Single action/ double action, hammer fired.
- Crisp, short reset trigger.
- Ambidextrous magazine release.
- Ambidextrous manual safety, works cocked or decocked.
- Decocking lever is also slide lock/release.
- Can be carried cocked and locked, or decocked for DA/SA carry.
- Full length slide rails.
- Steel guide rod.
- Picatinny rail.
- Three dot steel sights.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- Loaded chamber indicator.
- Easy takedown.
- Two 17 round magazines.
- Compact cleaning kit.
- Arex Limited lifetime warranty.
AREX Zero 1 Standard 9mm FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
Other colors available:
AREX Zero 1 Standard 9mm Black
AREX Zero 1 Standard 9mm OD Green
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email:email@example.com Fax: 804.632.1111 If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.